New trimester, new start, new game plan!
Need some motivation to spring into timely action? Perhaps this stare down from Einstein will help…
If you want to see different grades on your trimester 3 transcripts, throw some new time management tricks into your bag! We’ll help you get started…
Constantly distracted or procrastinating?
- Check out 30/30. It’s a free app with timers and prompts to keep you focused. Learn how to balance homework and free time – because both are important! As you alternate between homework and rewards, while also racing against the clock, you can train your brain to think of homework as a game. Guys, this app is magical. Try it out and watch yourself being productive AND having fun – without procrastinating!
- The Pomodoro Technique can also do wonders for focus and productivity. Just make sure you really stick to it if you want to see real results!
Looking for general productivity tips?
- Here are 50 Productivity Tips to Boost Your Brain Power. Pick three tips and decide on a specific week to try them out. Reassess at the end of the week to see which tips helped the most. Go back to the list periodically or as needed to try out new tips – until you feel like a productivity whiz!
- Learn how to take control of your homework so it doesn’t control you!
- Here are 8 Ways to Take Control of Your Time.
Juggling work and school?
- Check out some tips for how to Balance High School and Part-Time Work.
Surprised I haven’t mentioned planners yet? 🙂
- Here are 5 Reasons You Should Use a Planner. If you haven’t yet, give yours a try!
- Here are some tips for how to set up your planner.
Wishing you a MOST productive trimester!